History

Sunvair started in John Waschak’s garage in 1955 providing job shop machining services. From John's garage the company moved to a small quonset hut in Sun Valley, California, and became known as Sunvair. As Sunviar continued to grow in capabilities and sales, the facilities continued to expand and we moved into our current location in Valencia in 1988. Sunvair’s core capabilities evolved from being a major job shop for McDonnell Douglas and Lockheed to a fully certified FAA Repair Station by the early 1980’s. We have continued to expand our repair and overhaul capabilities into all of the major narrow body, commercial air transport platforms and military platforms as well.

Sunvair is proud to be known as the quality and service leader in the Landing Gear Overhaul industry.